The F word

Reaction score
Fly-aways.
I haven't heard about any in while.. Knock on wood and I wouldnt want to wish it upon anyone...
but:
A. Have people become more edumacated and less Rtarded and invested time and research?
B. Have people realised that it's pilot error after reading on this forum but too afraid or cbf to post?
C. Has DJI stepped up thier game with firmwares?
D. All the above?

All of the above. A lot of it has to do with new flyers. When the P2v was released there were a slew of flyaway reports, they soon calmed down. Then the p2v+ was released again a huge amount of so called flyaways and now theyve calmed down. It will be the same when the next phantom is released. I havent seen a true flyaway video in the last 6 months.

Mako79 said:
Fly-aways.
I haven't heard about any in while.. Knock on wood and I wouldnt want to wish it upon anyone...
but:
A. Have people become more edumacated and less Rtarded and invested time and research?
B. Have people realised that it's pilot error after reading on this forum but too afraid or cbf to post?
C. Has DJI stepped up thier game with firmwares?
D. All the above?

Yup... I nearly had a "fly away" when I was a Noob... It was just a matter of being too impatient and not following any set pre-flight routine. I very nearly lost my P2V the second day I put her in the air. Every time I think about that I realize how incredibly lucky I was to get her back... :eek: :shock: :oops:

I like to tell people that these things are very easy to fly. However, knowing what not to do, being able to recognize when something bad may happen, and doing everything possible to prevent bad things from happening requires a lot of study.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl