Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

the dumbest question ever asked... how to take pics?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Discussion' started by chapsrlz, Jul 11, 2014.

1. chapsrlz

hi guys.

i finally made my mind and ordered a phantom 2 with a zenmuse h3-d3 gimbal. i also bought a gopro hero+ black edition (the one with the remote control) and thats all, no fpv no extras for the moment (im planning to add a flytrex and fpv)

so my question, which im pretty sure is one of the dumbest ever asked in phantom pilots, is how to take photos?

i know that for video, you just push the record button. but how about photos?

i read that i shouldnt use the remote and/or gopro app because it could cause conflict with the transmitter, so how do you guys take pics?

im thinking that setting the camera to take a time lapse and do the flight would do the trick, what do you think?

thanks and greetings!

2. sar104

3. PhantomPhreak

Set up the GoPro to do time lapse. It will take pics at the interval you set. You then have to go through all of them after your flight and pick the pic you want.

4. chapsrlz

sorry.
    in the morning i double checked for similar threads/answers, didnt find anyone, went out for breakfast and when i returned created this one with one hour difference.
    any mod here to join both threads?

thanks sar!

5. sar104

That thread only just happened, so no problem. It just seemed easier to link rather than repeat the content.