Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

The 'death ray' that can knock out drones from up to a mile away using radio waves

Discussion in 'News' started by gfredrone, Oct 8, 2015.

1. gfredrone

2. unclejas

Saw this on Drudge this morning. I can see valid uses for it, but of course it just feeds the hype monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. gfredrone

4. gfredrone

Best comment in the comment section lol

"Im getting one of these for the next time the wife drones on about something and nothing"

bbfpv and J.James like this.
  5. J.James

ya and I can picture even more media hype once one of these things falls in to the wrong hands and they use this system to knock out us military drones. OR if some one gets there hands on some thing like this and figures out that UAVs are not the only thing it can be used to disrupt the radio signal on and use it as a weapon against other things then just UAV's. Then the media can have a new scary thing to hype up the fear factor.

They could even try and say the US backed isis terrorists might get one and come kill every one if they dont support giving the goverment some more rights and most importantly more funding for all the alphabet soup agency's So that one hand can protect us from the other hand.