The Best SunShade Out There!

Thank you so much. I'll get you in the manufacturing cue and out as quickly as possible.
Hi Stacy, I ordered a hood from you as well. I looked for my order but couldn't find it. I just want to make sure I ordered the correct product. Can you send me a copy of my order?

Hi Larry,

I just noticed I had not responded, sorry for that. Did you get what you needed from my website. I can track this down if you still need it.

Stacy
I just wanted to know what I ordered, I don't remember. I just want to make sure I will be getting the latest version for my iPad Mini 4.

Friday will be exactly 2 months from time of order, I do have a tracking number that is almost 3 weeks old. I'm hoping this is worth the wait as its certainly a far cry from 10-15 days from order time. I think time to wait mentioned should be updated if the 10-15 days is truly not accurate.

Can we see pics of what this shade looks like mounted to a Phantom 4 controller Or maybe a hands on review? I'm curious to know if anyone is encountering any problems. Just bought a Polar Pro for my P4 running an iPhone 7+ and I'm unhappy with it for a few reasons. Just want to see how this is any different.

This is the one that you would want to use with an iPhone 7+ it works for both the Mavic and the Phantom 4 in the transmitter tray.

We have a new sunshade that works really well with the iPhone 7+ and the Phantom 4 as well as the Mavic.

DJI Mavic Sunshade

Thank you for reply Stacy. Seeing it attached to the Mavic is interesting... though I don't have a Mavic so it makes it difficult to tell how it would attach to the P4 controller.

I'll try and get a picture for you at some point today. I'm behind on production at the moment and that is the most pressing thing we have going on so far.

Take your time. Don't feel rushed. I'm curious to see if the shade interferes with the iPhone being held securely in place by the hooks on the lower part of the controller mount. I have an extremely thin cover on my iPhone 7+ and it fits perfectly into the mount on its own, however when I attach the Polar Pro hood, the phone is now pushed away from the mount because the hood runs between the phone and the mount. This causes the phone to not seat properly.

As I said, take your time with pics and all. I totally understand that your a busy one man operation.

Hello all. First post in what appears to be a great site for learning from you experienced pilots.

This is directed toward Stacey.

I placed an order on 1/23/17 for the Master series iPad 4 mini + optional mount, but at the time I wasn't aware of the 2-3 week waiting period (however I would have still placed the order regardless).

I'm just curious to if this time frame is still valid or if it has increased/decreased?

I'm contemplating on purchasing a lesser hood just to get me by until your's arrives.

Thanks for your time!

Thanks for your concern Stacy, But I actually received the sunshade earlier this week.

And let me say that it was definitely worth the wait!!

Love the fact that I can keep my silicone case on the back of the iPad mini 4.

I'm so glad I didn't pull the trigger on the other two popular shades that most know of.

Yours does cost a bit more but as the ol' saying goes, you get what you pay for...

Keep up the outstanding service!!

A question for Stacy if you're available ....
I use an oddball Verizon Elipse Android tablet which unfortunately has a width that is exactly 261.2mm or 10.284 inches. Would your "custom adjustable" product be able to work with this tablet ?

It is 6.75 incnes tall which just fits the stock bracket on the controller

Hi guys!

Do you have recommendation which sun hood sunshade will work with different size devices?
Will suit into my phone 5.15" but also to Ipad Pro 10.5"

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20