"THE BEST DRONE FOR ASPIRING FILMMAKERS"

Reaction score
According to my previously favorite magazine, the slow dying Polular Science, announced the Inspire 1 as the best drone for inspiring filmmakers.,,they say it is the first consumer-grade drone that comes ready to shoot 4K video.

Well, kinda right, but a Hero4 on a P2 does the same thing, without as many bugs. If I'm correct, there are other 4K drones on the market, or will be here quickly.

Do you agree with Poplular Science?

Good Gosh! I did it! My least favorite thread of all time!!! Finally, I reached the pinnacle!!! (Bowing to everyone and accepting the award!)

My acceptance speech: I would like to take this time to thank all of you for not making a single post! You helped me greatly! Without you, I couldn't have accomplished this! Thank You!

(Time for meds). Here comes those cool guys in white coats!

Cabin fever much....?

I've been watching the I1 beta team work through the issues...very entertaining. PopSci was never about reality, just the future hoped...

I'm happy with my reliable P2 for now. If I was to buy another quad I would hold out for a while. There are several coming from other companies that should give DJI good competition.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl