The 4 motors stoped and is craseh on the ground

Reaction score
Hi
I need help, i have a DJI Phantom that now have a problem, it hapened to me 2 times, i was fliyng in gps mode and when i was going donw all the motors stoped and the DJI Phantom Craseh on the ground ;
this the vídeo from that;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy-3HoVDKho

I sended to the store and they said that was EMU calibration, they calibrate and sended back to me, when i made the first flying test afther that i was at 3 meters from the ground ( static) with a litle bit o aceleration on the transmiter and it happened again, all the motors stoped and the DJI Phantom crashed again on the groun.

What could be the problem ?

Normally, in-flight motors stop perhaps only in Manual mode (and maybe not even that). you do not happen to have selected him to switch flight modes?

Did you make any changes to the battery voltage levels? I think if you disable this or set the levels too and voltage hits 3.2v per cell under load the ESC's will shut down the motors and this could cause it to shut down and come down like a gliding multicopter. Well they glides as well as a rock so make sure you never get voltage so low that the motors shut down.

Wich firmware? I believe on 3.1 motors shut of when throttle is below 40%. DJI did bring out 3.12 shortly after that.

I don't think the firmware was your problem. If you were in gps mode that is a very abnormal behaviour. I can descend with throttle on 0 and my motors have never shut off. Hope you find a solution.

I had Contacted DJI Inovations Europe and , they said that never hapened to others , i will send him again to the seller store and they will test and and maybe send to the Eurpean centre.
Tank you all for the help, i will give you news as soon .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic