Thanks to PhantomPilot community!

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you to the forum admins and members of this community who help out those of us who are new to this hobby! I have spent a lot of time reading through threads on this site and find them invaluable in learning about my Phantom 2.

And it's not just those who answer questions posted, but also those that share the problems they have experienced and how they resolved them. It's not fun to post to the world a screw-up, but it can definitely help others avoid making the same mistake. So thanks!

All the knowledge in this forum helped me get brave enough to pull the trigger and buy one of these and get going making some aerial films.

Here is my first for those that might be interested. What a fun hobby!!
http://youtu.be/PsdKyGc81A8

Thanks for the kind comments!! If you look closely you can see that I didn't rotate all that well, at least not as smoothly as I wanted, but good enough for some video. I find it very hard to try and do a tight circle and yet know how close I will get to the tail on that windmill.....I get nervous! My husband says...get closer!

Glad you guys enjoyed the video. I appreciate the help and great info this forum provides.

Amanda

I shoot in 60 fps in case I want to do slow motion on something. I figured then I could slow it down 1/2 speed and still get 30 fps.

Do you recommend something else?

CouesWhitetail said:
I shoot in 60 fps in case I want to do slow motion on something. I figured then I could slow it down 1/2 speed and still get 30 fps.

Do you recommend something else?

I always use 60fps when shooting from the Phantom, both for the reason you mentioned and because it can help reduce the "jello effect" gopro's can produce.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik