Thanks for this forum !

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I would like to share with you my opinion on that forum. I have never used any forums , but experienced something bad every time I visited my "local" forums where I could only meet cunning, wise asses, taunting and always some kind of jealousy. Every time I was asking for anything that is what always get. It's sad , because forum is this kind of place where people can share, help each other, study , improving skills and most important exchange valuable information. And not only me having this kind of troubles. Though I'm still new "fresh" to this kind of hobby i really appriciate all help from everyone on this forum. I try to help everytime i can. Not often :) Depends if I will be faster to respond on easy matter. But using that forum i believe I could do that in closest future. Let us keep good work! :)

Regards and thanks,
Marek.

This is an okay forum, but it has its fair share of trolls and bums who post nothing constructive. I just responded to some a-hole who told another member to "look it up" instead of actually helping with the answer. What a tool...

U.M.

Hopefully with the new load of mods we have now they can weed out any undesirables.

Uncle Meat said:
This is an okay forum, but it has its fair share of trolls and bums who post nothing constructive. I just responded to some a-hole who told another member to "look it up" instead of actually helping with the answer. What a tool...

U.M.

Hopefully with the new load of mods we have now they can weed out any undesirables.

We're doing the best we can, and rest assured... We have a few people in our cross-hairs. Warnings have been sent and if not heeded... seeya... We have a number of ideas we're discussing and I think you'll see some nice improvements in the fairly near future...

-slinger

gunslinger said:
Uncle Meat said:

U.M.

We're doing the best we can, and rest assured... We have a few people in our cross-hairs. Warnings have been sent and if not heeded... seeya... We have a number of ideas we're discussing and I think you'll see some nice improvements in the fairly near future...

-slinger

Glad to hear it and keep up the good work!

U.M.

Uncle Meat said:

hah I'm in that thread too I saw it :) every forum has folks like that, I've never understood what drives people to take the time to respond with snarky comments as in "don't waste my time asking stupid questions you could look up yourself" ... why so you can save all your time for useless rude comments against noobs who just want a little help?

yea if they're asking something REALLY basic that indicates the person is just being lazy and/or not reading huge red warning notes in the documentation I'm not above pointing that out but if I'm bothering to respond it's to answer the question not just be a *****

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie