Thanks for everything but I'm moving up

Reaction score
It's been a wonderful time with the Phantom, thanks to you blokes I've learned a lot. My Phantom has grown through additions starting with Futaba T8J, iOsd, BTU, Simensays folding legs, GLB gimbal, dedicated FPV camera and 600mw Boscam Tx and Carbonbird goggles. My God I've spent some money! (Still kept the weight below 1200...mostly! and still able to carry on road trips on motorcycles, albeit Motels instead of the tent)

But like all addictions, you start small and go full bore!

I've ordered an AD1 folding Quad, Tiger 740Kv motors and 11" carbon props...should get 20 minute flight times. In a box easily carried... with a few mods... on the K1200 BMW!

The little box holds 250 litres and has been tested to 250km/h BTW!

I'll be running an xaircraft FC, in built gimbal, 5000 batt with room for an extra 500gm! and all the experience I've gained mainly through this forum!

I owe you all many drinks!

Attachments

• GOPR0088.JPG
    GOPR0088.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 601
  • IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 624
I was kinda hoping you'd see this, how ya been? Do you need any gear? I'll be taking my futaba but won't need iOsd or BTU.
I reckon I can sell the Phantom in its basic setup to some overpaid coal miner!

I have to admit--once I get tired (if ever) of my 1.1.1, I won't go Phantom 2 or 3. Instead, I'll be doing something totally different like the 550 or something like you're doing.

I see a lot of people owning several different Phanton versions which is fine, but what about all those other quads just waiting to be tested??!??!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl