Thanks for all the helpful contributors on this forum!

Reaction score
As is the nature of forums its 99% issues and questions so I wanted to show the appreciative side!

I just want to thank all the awesome, helpful people in this sub!

Just had a great successful flight over Marco island FL and I owe all of you for being at the level of knowledge and ability I'm at with my vision!

This sub also showed me the legalities and doing things the right way!

Sooo thanks again!

I'll post Pictures when I get to my main desktop!

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1438989904.654979.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1438989915.522484.jpg

Nice photos Brandon2491 glad you enjoyed your flight & many more to follow;)

Reactions: dirkclod
I'm heading out to the mountains in NC so hopefully I get some good photo ops out there! Tricky with all the national parks scattered throughout

It's free app from Google I think called snapseed. It's not photoshop but it does pretty good
Just tried it and do like it but just have to learn it . Just made this with it fooling around . Now if it would just get that fisheye out :mad:
tonite.jpg

Reactions: Clampit
I've got the Snapseed app & playing with some of my pics, great bit of software.

I've got the Snapseed app & playing with some of my pics, great bit of software.
Those YT'S I sent ya are very helpful Porkster ! ;)

Those YT'S I sent ya are very helpful Porkster ! ;)
Yep they sure are, just been watching them a moment ago, gonna play around with one of my pic to see if I can improve it;)

Yep they sure are, just been watching them a moment ago, gonna play around with one of my pic to see if I can improve it;)
Is a cool app ! Thanks Brandon for the tip ! Here's another Porky and think maybe we will start a thread in Video's for P2V picture's like they have for the P3 ones ;)
IMG_1252.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic