Thanks everyone

Reaction score
I had my P3 arrive this morning(UK) so basically just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has posted videos, ideas, feedback ect as its really really helped with the learning side of things before I even get my bird., so big thanks. Hopefully be a bit more involved now with photos videos and questions ect. Trouble is I'm now off to work so it's gone be a loooooong day. Looks like I'm going to have to go back through all them vids on firmware ect now too as I've watched so many I don't know which ones which lol. Anyway. Love you all.xx

Reactions: IflyinWY
Thanks - hope you enjoy it. I have had such a blast in the past 6 weeks with my P3 - I can't think of any other product in recent times that has worked so well from the word go..

Reactions: bbfpv and Julius717
Thanks Mohan, i can't wait. I have really enjoyed flying the P2 v+ but it sounds like this is better again. I don't normally wish my days away but I hope this one goes quick....I want to play.

You will love the lightbridge, a solid hd live view to your phone/tablet, having such a good connection gives you so much confidence and trust. Don't forget to download the app from the dji website and not google. I'm leaving work early today to go and play as the sun is out here in the uk. :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.