Thank you

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you to all the members out there. This forum has been a tremendous help to me. I've only been flying the Phantom since April and I've learned so much. While there are inevitable differences in opinions on certain topics, I still respect everyone's experience and inputs. There is a lot to still be learned, and this is the best forum I've been a part of. I sense a growing enthusiasm for this technology and it's great to be part of something where there is so much positive energy and people just wanting to share in their experiences. To all the modders who took their time to post those pictures and links to their setups, thank you. To all those videographers and photographers who took those risks to get those great shots and then share them with us, thank you. To all those members who took their time to respond to my posts, thank you!

Thank YOU, srandall25, that's the kind of great positive reinforcement that keeps a forum like this going strong.

srandall25 said:
I just wanted to say thank you to all the members out there. This forum has been a tremendous help to me. I've only been flying the Phantom since April and I've learned so much. While there are inevitable differences in opinions on certain topics, I still respect everyone's experience and inputs. There is a lot to still be learned, and this is the best forum I've been a part of. I sense a growing enthusiasm for this technology and it's great to be part of something where there is so much positive energy and people just wanting to share in their experiences. To all the modders who took their time to post those pictures and links to their setups, thank you. To all those videographers and photographers who took those risks to get those great shots and then share them with us, thank you. To all those members who took their time to respond to my posts, thank you!

+1

185.gif

lignow said:
Yes, learning lots.
45+ flights It still blows me away how well this technology works. Once I figured out it is not a flying toy but a stable flying camera.
Until your first flyaway !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl