THANK YOU whoever fixed the forums!!!!

Reaction score
A few days ago, I tried the forums on my phone/pc/tablet, all of which run off my phone's 4g hotspot, and lo - it worked like a charm!!!! I'd about given up. It's amazing to have a thread come up instantly! Used to be I've have to wait 2ish minutes, and then there was about a 30% chance it would load.

I'd be curious to know what it was...did you all maybe reset/refresh something IPwise?

Thanks again.

I have a problem accessing the Forum on my phone anytime I'm not on my home Wi-Fi. I have noticed if I'm out and my phone is using cell data rather than Wi-Fi it has a difficult time connecting to the Forum server.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

There were some issues with the app I believe and some work done on the main site but clackey was aware of these issues
and was working on them . If they are not all fixed I'm sure he will get them that way .

Reactions: J Dot
For me it is still broken. I'm on Sprint. It appears that all ports are being blocked except port 22 (typically SSH). Is there some sort of anti-DDOS or other security system that is doing filtering on the site? For me, it is affecting both the app and simply accessing the webpage itself.

The app didn't work for weeks for me. But I was on the iOS 10 betas (developer), so I wasn't surprised . But the app updated the other day and now I can get in fine. The only way I could use the forums before the update was through Tap-a-Talk.

Developers were most likely waiting until Apple was slower to the final release of 10.

Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

For me it is still broken. I'm on Sprint. It appears that all ports are being blocked except port 22 (typically SSH). Is there some sort of anti-DDOS or other security system that is doing filtering on the site? For me, it is affecting both the app and simply accessing the webpage itself.

I'm also on Sprint but I was having issues even when on wifi. I tried the PhantomPilots app and what I normally use, tapatalk. Sometimes I'd have to go in and come back out quite bit before I would finally get in.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20