Thank you phantompilots.com

Reaction score
I would just like to thank this forum for all the information I was able to gain before buying my Phantom 2. Great machine!

Yes. I do not know who is behind this. But some people are doing this great job and it is free for us. Thank you very much.

+Infinity!!!!

I am always amazed by the time, effort, and money some people will put into what can only be a labor of love. I doubt Adam is making big bucks off the 2 ads this site displays.

Thanks for doing it and thanks for putting up with the whiners "demanding" to know what you are doing to fix the errors that are stopping them from enjoying the site you provide and maintain free of charge to them!!!

SilentAV8R said:
+Infinity!!!!

I am always amazed by the time, effort, and money some people will put into what can only be a labor of love. I doubt Adam is making big bucks off the 2 ads this site displays.

Thanks for doing it and thanks for putting up with the whiners "demanding" to know what you are doing to fix the errors that are stopping them from enjoying the site you provide and maintain free of charge to them!!!

+1 Adam really is providing an excellent resource for the DJI Phantom owners community. It's nice to see that some people appreciate his efforts...

-slinger

I know I've been crying over it. I'd sob uncontrollably repeating over an over "the forum is so wildly popular that people are pissed they can't get on, and are acting like a bunch of junkies waiting for a fix!" Oh the humanity!

Then I reminded myself that being wildly popular was a good thing, and I felt better. (sue me, I wanted a happy ending) :cool:

I agree, thanks for the hard work and time it takes to keep this forum running and free to all of us.

I too most definitely agree. Have had some extremely useful info here, and some added flying confidence.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik