"Thank you" from a new P3A owner.

Reaction score
Hi All.

I just wanted to thank all the members on here for the wealth of information you have all shared. Although I've been a member on here for almost a year this is the first time I have posted. I've been quietly lurking, learning & educating myself by reading through the hundreds of relevant threads on which P3 would suit my needs best, the search function has been getting a hammering & im yet to fail to find an answer to a question (hence why I've not needed to post a question).

After 18months of research (originally I was looking at getting a p2 & go pro) & with the price drop on the Advanced I finally took the plung & bought a P3A 3 weeks ago.

I have to say I am amazed by it & wish I'd bought one sooner. I am taking it slowly, using beginners mode on first flight & on the second flight I slowly began to explore the other modes. I am at the beginning of a learning curve & will take it slowly, recce my flying areas & fly legally.

The main reason for this post though is just to pass on my thanks to everyone who shares information & advice even if the thread has been covered several times before.
Without this site, I would either have bought a different P3 than perhaps I needed or bought one & crashed it straight out of the box or even worse not bought one at all !.

Everyone has their own individual requirements & if I have any advice to anyone in a similar position to me it would be do your research on here, make your decision, buy the P3 that suits your needs best, read the manual, then get out there & start enjoying it!.

"Thank you" once again to all on here who have unknowingly helped me over the past year & will continue to help me.

Cheers

Neil

Well said Neil, there's no doubt how helpful this forum has been to me and I'm sure many others feel the same.

I concur, only been here a few weeks but found people were really helpful when I had questions.

One piece of advice I was given was to get a cheap drone to practice with, and I did that, a Syma X5C-1...then it got a little bit addictive and my teen daughter wanted to be part of the fun, so we now have a bit of a collection - Spidex 3D, Hubsan X4, two Neon-X micro quads and two Cheerson micros on the way in the post.

Learning to fly these smaller quads really has been helpful - and I've had to learn both Mode 1 and Mode 2 controllers because we have both.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

This is an excellent forum to get our issues resolved. All try to share their best experiences to help out any one and every one.

Msinger has compiled great documentation at phantomhelp.com.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav