Thank the Old Gods and the New !

Reaction score
My insurance just phoned to transfer the cost of a new drone into my account after I smashed it into a signpost.. Over the frickin moon !! I know I've been lucky with this insurance, don't be a hater !!

Also, rough price to get p3p recased, new motors and gimble remounted? [emoji4] would maybe swap controller for repair?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Is this homeowners insurance people are using and putting claims on? I hope not. After a few of those your rates will hike or they'll drop you. Correct me if I'm wrong but I owned my own insurance agency a few years back. Some of the company's I was appointed with stated any more than 2 claims in 3 years big or small I couldn't write them . Be careful

Lmao. Love the GOT reference

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes, home contents insurance.. But by the time comes for renewal & price hike, I'll be on my commercial policy [emoji106] and I'll change providers if the hike is too high.. Well, save me another £650. (£100 excess)

Glad you liked it @ODRK3RT [emoji6] greatest thing ever committed to screen.. (Apart from my drone vids) [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers