Thailand from the air in 4K

Reaction score
Every once in a while, we get blown away by the sheer beauty of a location. This is one of those places.

Enjoy some of Thailand's most idyllic locations shot from the air in full 4K resolution.

If you have exotic aerial footage that you would like to showcase and sell to customers worldwide, please communicate with us at [email protected] for more details on how to get started.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was simply going to say 'Stunning', but you beat me to it.
Thanks for the feedback, very appreciated. Feel free to share with others and please do let me know if you have footage of your own you would like to showcase and sell. Cheers. Patrice

Than
Is that opening shot in played back in reverse or did you fly backwards through that gap?

Beautiful shots
Thanks for the kind words. The opening shot was filmed flying forward but with the camera facing back. This was shot using the inspire 1. Cheers.

Ahhh... Still a tricky shot tho (The inspire is on my 2017 wish list).
A must have for all aerial enthusiasts. The price may be out of reach for many, but the flexibility offered by a camera that moves independently from the body is priceless. Most of the shots on that video would not have been possible with a Phantom.

Beautiful shot...!!! I'm from BKK and haven't down southern Thailand much mostly I travel to shoot mountain range up north.

Ek

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers