TFR in San Diego (From Mexico border to Temecula) this weekend...

Y’all should try maneuvering around NYC when POTUS rolls through and especially the annual UN meetings. This year added the Pope that week for extra special handling.

There were plenty TFR’s, waterway restrictions and fairly serious eavesdropping countermeasures going down. My cellphone just wasn’t quite the same for a few days traversing East side of Manhattan near the UN and Diplomatic missions.

Y’all should try maneuvering around NYC when POTUS rolls through and especially the annual UN meetings. This year added the Pope that week for extra special handling.

There were plenty TFR’s, waterway restrictions and fairly serious eavesdropping countermeasures going down. My cellphone just wasn’t quite the same for a few days traversing East side of Manhattan near the UN and Diplomatic missions.

They knew you had a drone so they put you on the observation list. Duh.

Apparently there's more than a few "tricks" with cellphones. One being they appear to hack your BT and dial-out to some frequent number in your call history. Then listen for clues about the relationship.

Seeing more and more of this stuff too: Stingray phone tracker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow. That's the biggest TFR I've seen so far outside of Washington, DC. Map courtesy of uavforecast.com.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-09 at 1.01.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-09 at 1.01.42 PM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 319

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic