Text overlap in Mini IOSD

Reaction score
Hello,
I installed a mini IOSD and transmitter last week. I am using a Black Pearl as a monitor and I can see the text but it seems to be overlapping in the screen. Is that normal ?

Photo attached of how it looks.

The video seems to have a bit of interference. I have ordered the 600mw transmitter and polar antennas to see if that fixes it..

Thanks !

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 546
The data at the top of the screen in that black bar is the OSD on your gopro camera (shows status, cam batt level, etc), the rest of the data is from the Phantom's iOSD mini, some of which overlaps the gopro OSD. I haven't seen any way to keep the two OSD's from overlapping, and like many I've just disabled the gopro's OSD via the camera's menu to get around this.

I get the same problem. You can "easily" disable it via in-camera settings or if you have a LCD backpack for it that you can attach before mounting into Phantom. I wished there was an option for it via Phone app.

Also, there is a setting that can be changed via iOSD assistant software to move the HUD.. but the last time I tried didn't really make a difference (I think it was just a toggle from square to rectangle view).

Manual.

tritonite said:
Hello,
I installed a mini IOSD and transmitter last week. I am using a Black Pearl as a monitor and I can see the text but it seems to be overlapping in the screen. Is that normal ?

Photo attached of how it looks.

The video seems to have a bit of interference. I have ordered the 600mw transmitter and polar antennas to see if that fixes it..

Thanks !

Just turn off the GoPro OSD, there's very little practical need for it and it looks much tidier without the two together.

The thing I like about having the GPB OSD on for is knowing the GPB is recording (red) & knowing the wifi is off . I have the osd off on my GPB+ when I use it I fill like something is missing . :D

750r said:
The thing I like about having the GPB OSD on for is knowing the GPB is recording (red) & knowing the wifi is off . I have the osd off on my GPB+ when I use it I fill like something is missing . :D

Yep, I totally agree with that. Twice in a row I'm mid-air and realize I forgot to hit the record button once I look on my monitor.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik