Testing my gimbal & kids threw something at my Phantom

Reaction score
LOL was testing my new cheap chinese goodluckbuy gimbal today in the freak break in torrential rain and gail force winds we had and some of the neighbourhood neds (chavs if your english / dunno the american term for it) threw something at my Phantom, dunno what it was, but glad it missed lol, looks like the rest of them were gearing up to throw stuff as well but couldn't get a good aim / throw as the quad was directly above them.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXapdVhF8_c[/youtube]

Think i'll rig a little basket to tilt with the gimbal and put some eggs in it for next time lmao :lol:

Fair enough i shouldn't really be flying over roads / people, but it was only for a few seconds... Anyone else ever had similar? People throwing things? Quads been shot down etc. lol?

Seahorse said:
davemcm said:
chavs if your english / dunno the american term for it

I would imagine either trailer park trash might be a close approximation... :shock:

lol close enough i suppose

spanktimonious said:
Kid needs a pitching coach. Throws like a prototypical girl...

ahaha yeah i wasn't hanging around to see if any of the others were any better lol

OI Photography said:
davemcm said:
OI Photography said:
Dronespotting

:lol: :lol: ahahah that one made me chuckle

Choose life ;)

I'm surprised you stateside folks have seen that crazy (and scarily accurate) movie, never realised it went that big :shock: ....good movie tho :)

davemcm said:
I'm surprised you stateside folks have seen that crazy (and scarily accurate) movie, never realised it went that big :shock: ....good movie tho :)

That was a movie? Over here it was marketed as a documentary :cool:

When I saw "Scottish Neds" in the title of your vid that's what I thought of even before I watched it.

For many kids their first reaction is to do something about that flying thing.

Let me apply evolutionary psychology to that. BRB.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj