Testing in GPS for P3. Since May, with daily flights I'm testing in professional GPS on my P3

Reaction score
Testing in GPS for P3. Since May, with daily flights I'm testing in professional GPS on my P3, for the moment no interference with the P3, flight time with rec video and gps 17minuti

Testing in GPS for P3. Since May, with daily flights I'm testing in professional GPS on my P3, for the moment no interference with the P3, flight time with rec video and gps 17minuti

Attachments

• 1438413508866.jpg
    1438413508866.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 411
Using dogs to work on this model GPS I've tested for over a year after having tried various models commercio.Le features make it very reliable and does not interfere with the electronics of P3, it weighs 60 grams and the cover in ABS, produced in Taiwan provides 15 hours of battery life with position updates every 15 seconds, Waterproof, App Android and iOS, comes on automatically when the engine drone, precision in Open Space 2 meters, double localization GPS and GSM antennas, my tests : IN REC VIDEO GPS AND 17 MINUTES FLIGHT

My take is this is a dog tracker being tested on a P3.

Just guessing, but I think he's testing a dog tracker on his Phantom. :rolleyes:

Okay so in case you loose your drone you can recover it, I see...
Or? Are you able to incorporate some aspect of it into you business model for finding lost dogs?
It must be a cheaper alternative I guess if you are using it for lost drone locating.
Very Nice

in case of loss I have different possibilities of location: 1) I can call the phone number for the GPS receive in 4 second coordinates with google link maps.2) Can I use the app in the history for the entire route with points on the track and on every point (every 15 seconds) With the coordinates GPS UPDATED .3) DISPLAY OF THE APP HAVE REAL TIME POSITION ON THE MAP GOOGLE MAPS

in case of loss I have different possibilities of location: 1) I can call the phone number for the GPS receive in 4 second coordinates with google link maps.2) Can I use the app in the history for the entire route with points on the track and on every point (every 15 seconds) With the coordinates GPS UPDATED .3) DISPLAY OF THE APP HAVE REAL TIME POSITION ON THE MAP GOOGLE MAPS

Attachments

• 1438453414017.jpg
    1438453414017.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 338

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj