Testers needed

Reaction score
Hi guys

We are a few days away from launching our marketplace, where artists and content creators can showcase their work and benefit like on no other platform.

We are looking for people to test our curating process and iron out any final technical glitches before we go live. Those who participate will automatically get bumped up to our Gold level status.

If you are interested, please contact me directly at:

[email protected]

Cheers everyone

Hello,
What is the system that you are looking to have tested?

Hello,
What is the system that you are looking to have tested?
Our back office admin system, our curating process including acceptance and rejection of footage, our automated email communications with customers and content creators, our server speeds, our response times, etc.

More importantly is the feedback on the overall user experience from a content creator perspective.

Confusing to me and I’m sure others but this might help explain what’s going:

What would compel you to sell your footage | DJI Phantom Forum

Unfortunately, when I attempt to load OP website Chrome reports a lacking older plugin which may suffer security risk vulnerability.

Plugin-based content doesn't work on Chrome - Chrome Help

No offense, but is there a more secure way to view a website which may further explain why you're seeking "testers" and asking for emails from total strangers?
For some reason I'm not getting your point. The developers are currently working on the site so it may present some stability issues right now. We are not asking for anyone's email address, unless they want to register as sellers.

Are you suggesting my developers are not making this secure enough? If that's your concern, I will certainly look into it. Let me know.

Cheers

Patrice

If you are interested, please contact me directly at:

[email protected]

You're not asking for anyone's email address but that appears to be the purpose of this thread?

I guess it's one of those things that if I don't get it, best just move along...

Good luck with your endeavor.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
You're not asking for anyone's email address but that appears to be the purpose of this thread?

I guess it's one of those things that if I don't get it, best just move along...

Good luck with your endeavor.
Thanks. Have a great day.

For reference, the site link is below. Perhaps this will answer some of your questions on what we are trying to achieve.

www.aerial-entertainment-studios.com

Cheers

This link is the first thing you should have posted. Thanks for finally doing so.
Good luck with your business.
Thanks, appreciate the note. I figured the link would be interpreted as a form of self promotion so I didn't put it there. However it is difficult to understand without seeing anything.

Cheers
Patrice

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Thanks to everyone who touched base with me. Very appreciated. Please note that the email authentication system may have landed in your junk mail. Happened to me as well.

Please check your junk folder and from there you can finalise your registration.

Cheers

Patrice

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl