Test batteries without connecting to assistant software

Reaction score
I haven't tried it yet. Never even knew this could be done, but apparently if you hold power button on your battery, one could find out if battery cells are good or bad. Check it out

http://youtu.be/-uTuDeCY1W0

Well... I just checked all 4 of my batteries. 3 of the batteries are good. 1 of them shows 1 flashing light. If I remember correctly this was the original battery that came with my bird when I purchased it back it June. The funny thing about it, I flew it this weekend and it showed no signs of concerns. Should I continue to fly with it?or toss it away?

Bigdz said:
Well... I just checked all 4 of my batteries. 3 of the batteries are good. 1 of them shows 1 flashing light. If I remember correctly this was the original battery that came with my bird when I purchased it back it June. The funny thing about it, I flew it this weekend and it showed no signs of concerns. Should I continue to fly with it?or toss it away?

i know what i would do, Id rather pay $129 than buy a new phantom. just my .02 :D

Video link says its private for some reason

I think I stumbled on this feature earlier and didn't know it

I checked my p2v(non plus) and it shows one light flashing yet has never gave me trouble weird

I wonder if this is the remaining life preventage meter of the battery and not about a bad cell(mines at 80 something on my p2v battery)
Could be wrong

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4