Terrible the

Reaction score
hi all
I am a new boy on the block 70 years young live in New Zealand ... Down under and loving my new phantom 4 ... What a machine ... It's incredible .... So much fun

From what I have read about the only place you allowed to fly in NZ is you lounge room.

yep out lounges are pretty big ...
I have only seen one other drone .... none where I live ... our parks are not busy so plenty of space and I have only had the nice people so far ... but also I abide by the rules completely ... I have not got out of 1st gear yet ,ie,self launch max 30 meters etc... it's fun .. and it's so good to let go of the controls and it just sits there... wish the wife was like that .. thanks for the interest ...
regards terry the terrible

Tell me ... If I accidently pull down on the control to stop high up ... can I restart the phantom 4 ... And will it regain it position and stay stable waiting for me to use the control's ...

On my P3 Standard it would click and stay in the full down position (left stick down) This always worried me because I thought the motors would stop .They will only stop if the Phantom has stopped moving down for more than 3 seconds ie landed The Advanced does not click down but the same applies .Is this what you meant ?

A CSC will stop the motors in the air .There is a lot of debate over the possibility of recovery from this .I think it will mostly be trying recovery from the shock of seeing you Phantoms swan dive of death.The P4 is different from what I have read and its not as easy to accidentally do a CSC

Well it looks like I just take care on the controls and don't pull down hard to the bottom ....
Also I have brought a small Media pad T1.8.0 Huawei Android what app do I put on this to run my phantom 4...with out it falling out of the sky ...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik