Temporary setup P3 4K remote

Pretty cool.
$1399 bucks though. And I can do 3mi now and it was not that's expensive. But, my controller is not as nice.
Wtaf.... didn't see the price tag. Ok forget it. I'll get 2 more drones for that price...

Finished replacing internal cables.
20160827_131409.jpg

Hope it can add a few hundreds meters...

You should be able to do that!
Don't bundle the wires together too tightly. It could impact your range and cause interference.
The RG178 wires have insulation to protect from interferences. But it's kind of rigid and not as flexible as the original cables. It wont bend to the middle and I was worried it would get caught with the controller.

View attachment 63389

Thought about it. But went my own route.
My **** new Sunhans came missing a wire. So I have a temp setup.

Hey,

Stupid question as i'm looking to mod my controler... But don't want ultra long range ... As Sunshans comes with antennas can i do a mod using only the sunshans amps and the antennas ? Lile this i have a better range than stock with omnidirectional antennas and when i get bored i can install a dbsmod if i'm not happy no ?

Also i know that some site are selling 2 amps+ battery holder bjt does it exist for 3 amps + battery ?

Cheers florent

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Hey,

Stupid question as i'm looking to mod my controler... But don't want ultra long range ... As Sunshans comes with antennas can i do a mod using only the sunshans amps and the antennas ? Lile this i have a better range than stock with omnidirectional antennas and when i get bored i can install a dbsmod if i'm not happy no ?

Also i know that some site are selling 2 amps+ battery holder bjt does it exist for 3 amps + battery ?

Cheers florent

Its not a stupid question. Are you referring to the silver sunhans that comes with a 6dbi omni directional antenna? You should pay attention that it runs with 12V power only. The newer Sunhans (bronze) doesn't come with antenna but can be powered from 5-16V. If you need power for 3 sunhans, you basically just need to find a split power jack or a powerbank with 3 usb ports, but pay attention so that you dont undervoltage your amps.

Its not a stupid question. Are you referring to the silver sunhans that comes with a 6dbi omni directional antenna? You should pay attention that it runs with 12V power only. The newer Sunhans (bronze) doesn't come with antenna but can be powered from 5-16V. If you need power for 3 sunhans, you basically just need to find a split power jack or a powerbank with 3 usb ports.

Ok thanks for the answer.

So basically i just need to buy the 3 sunhans + 3 good antennas + battery system :) hmm i nees to work on this i may cost more than a simple dbs mod but i will jave the omnidirectional setup :) and i could upgrade to dbs easily after that :)

Cheers

Flo

Ok thanks for the answer.

So basically i just need to buy the 3 sunhans + 3 good antennas + battery system :) hmm i nees to work on this i may cost more than a simple dbs mod but i will jave the omnidirectional setup :) and i could upgrade to dbs easily after that :)

Cheers

Flo

Correct. However, amps are expensive. It will cost more vs a dbs panel. You will need at least 2, a 5.8Ghz and a 2.4Ghz.

Correct. However, amps are expensive. It will cost more vs a dbs panel. You will need at least 2, a 5.8Ghz and a 2.4Ghz.

Yeah i know .... But will the result be good ? I don't need 5 km range i just need to fight interference and other wifi signal ;-P

Yeah i know .... But will the result be good ? I don't need 5 km range i just need to fight interference and other wifi signal ;-P

Yes, amps are the best to fight off interference. I think I have solid fpv up to 3km and pushed it up to 4.6km last Friday in a dense suburb.

Yes, amps are the best to fight off interference. I think I have solid fpv up to 3km and pushed it up to 4.6km last Friday in a dense suburb.

Sounds great to me !!!

I will need to check where i can find everything in europe to the best price.

I have a spare silver 5.8 GHz amp I can sell to anyone if interested.

$65

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik