Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Temporary drone advice or suggestion

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by rcfanatics, Dec 13, 2015.

1. rcfanatics

Hi everyone I'm in need of a bit of advice or suggestion from y'all. I previously own two phantom before which the last one which was a p2 v+ fell from the sky, I'm currently saving up to get a p3 pro which hopefully I should be able to purchase in April but I miss flying and was thinking of getting a cheaper drone in the mean time like a second hand p1 or something along that line. Would this be a good idea or should I just wait the few months or should I get one of those Chinese drone which are around the same price as p1 but with a bit more advance features?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Dirby

get the p3p

3. WetDog

Do you want to take pictures or fly? If you want to just fly, you can get a Hubsan X4 or equivalent and hone your manual skills. If you want to take pics, maybe a used P3P or P3A.

I'm thinking January 1 or thereabouts there are going to be lots of them, many partially damaged, on sale....

Reed L likes this.
  4. es41688

@WetDog don't be stupid. The afternoon of December 26 they will be dozens of used ones for sale.

5. Dirby

yeah and by the first of the year 50 to 75 percent of these will have been crashed for one reason or another.

6. WetDog

Yes, but think of the experience you will get by trying to put them back in flying shape. What's not to like?

7. WetDog

Come now, give people a few days to get totally confused and upset.

I sure would not want to be on the front lines of DJI support at the end of the holidays....

Silvaplana likes this.
  8. alokbhargava

My advice if you are an entrepreneur: Open a repair shop. You will be busy earning more and more.