Temperature of MC too high in Advanced Calibration

Reaction score
I know this is a known bug, but why after all these updates isn't this fixed?

I can't seem to get around this popup error. I read somewhere to ignore this error and just restart the Assistant, but the error pops right back up.
I "cooled" down the phantom for 10min and still get this error.

Does anyone know how to get around this? Thx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407021583.019551.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407021583.019551.jpg
    435.9 KB · Views: 1,009
plasmo said:
I know this is a known bug, but why after all these updates isn't this fixed?

I can't seem to get around this popup error. I read somewhere to ignore this error and just restart the Assistant, but the error pops right back up.
I "cooled" down the phantom for 10min and still get this error.

Does anyone know how to get around this? Thx

Known issue just disreguard and continue

It's a known bug in DJI software (from day 1) click through it

Yes, if I click thru it and ignore, do I just wait and watch the screen? Nothing seems to be happening (at least they should have some indicator that it's running or something). Even the Status indicator says: "Ready" (and not "calibrating") so I'm not sure if anything is working in the background.

It finally worked after powering down for 15 min, and immediately doing the Advanced CAli after cooldown.
I made it through 1 advance calibration (which took only about a minute), then the "Temperature too high error" pops up again...

Indeed has been a problem since the start. About bloody time DJI fixed this, it's not clear if it really does the proper calibration or not. Mine always seems to finish very quick when I just continue, not sure if it's really done it.

Instead of letting it cool etc (people have run it straight out of the fridge/freezer and it still happens) I just keep trying to run it until eventually it runs without the warning.

Just click through it no need for fridge. If it hangs up in calibration , just shut off and have a couple of beers. Then it'll calibrate.
Sometimes it just takes longer to calibrate than other times.

I had that bug on 3.0.4 it actually went away for me on 3.0.6, I just clicked through it and continued previously.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers