Telemetry information options

Reaction score
Is it possible to have displayed within the app:

H: feet
D: meters
VS: feet per minute
HS: Kph

This would be great if it were all customisable. Or are you just stuck with feet Mph and meters and kph?

Cheers N

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Your stuck with it. Even changing the DJI Go option to Imperial and you still get some metric distances. Its a mishmash. Horrible design on DJI's part. You might consider using another app like Litchi or Autopilot, but I am pretty sure your going to get metric or imperial, an not be able to customize individually.

Is it possible to have displayed within the app:
H: feet
D: meters
VS: feet per minute
HS: Kph
Your stuck with it. Even changing the DJI Go option to Imperial and you still get some metric distances. Its a mishmash. Horrible design on DJI's part. You might consider using another app like Litchi or Autopilot, but I am pretty sure your going to get metric or imperial, an not be able to customize individually.
Go into settings on the app, click the three dots icon down the bottom and you can choose to display either all metric or all imperial units.
You can't mix them up as you suggested.
Note: where you set the RTH height is always in metres

it's so stupid that DJI can't have it display FT over anything else. The other day I was up at 200... M

Oops. I couldn't tell my height because I live in a hilly area and further more I was about 2k feet out unable to see due to tree and playgrounds/schools/stadiums/ect.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic