Technical questions with Phantom, another forum?

Reaction score
What I've noticed is that you can easily get replies to posts with "what do you think" type of content. But my personal experience is that its sometimes really hard to get any replies to more technical questions that arent matter of opinion but expertise. If I would ask what kind of batteries should I use with my Phantom... I would surely get a number of answers varying from full-sized car batteries to use only the original DJI batteries. Or what do you think of that or this...

But when I've asked some more technical questions in PhantomPilots I might get 0 replies. Is there another forum with more technically orientated pilots or is the answer to this and all other questions Google.

Miika said:
What I've noticed is that you can easily get replies to posts with "what do you think" type of content. But my personal experience is that its sometimes really hard to get any replies to more technical questions that arent matter of opinion but expertise. If I would ask what kind of batteries should I use with my Phantom... I would surely get a number of answers varying from full-sized car batteries to use only the original DJI batteries. Or what do you think of that or this...

But when I've asked some more technical questions in PhantomPilots I might get 0 replies. Is there another forum with more technically orientated pilots or is the answer to this and all other questions Google.

What kind of tech questions do you have? There are definitely knowledgable people here who can help out on a number of issues, but if you're talking about hacking the Naza bootloader, this probably isn't the right place :)

You can also try the Multirotor Electronics or Multirotor Power subforums on rcgroups.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.