Technical question regarding transmitter ...

Reaction score
A technical question which is a bit of a long shot for the answer but here goes. I've replaced a 5.8ghz tx module with a 2.4ghz on the same 5.8ghz pcb inside the transmitter. When plugged into the RC controller software it's still recognising the board as a 5.8ghz. The board for both 2.4 and 5.8 are the same ( both labelled as 2.4ghz) My question is this :- Are the boards flashed with their corresponding frequency ( permanent ) or is there something I need to do ? Thanks.

If you have not found your answer and I am not quite sure what you are saying. Perhaps a picture would be a lot of help. What I think I read is you want to convert a 5.8GHz RC Transmitter into a 2.4Gz RC Transmitter. But you see inside the RC Transmitter a board that says 5.8GHz on it. If that is close, I don't think you can change the Frequency of any of the boards and your best bet would be to just pick up a DJ6 or the new DJI 2.4GHz RC Transmitter.
If I misunderstood, please correct me. I do have a selection of RC Transmitters and I have spent a little time inside them.
Happy Flying
Craig

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1