TB48 limited availabilty.

Reaction score
I live in Portugal and log in to DJI site and store with a "Portugal, Language English" identifier.

Somehow, the TB48 lists as "not available to your geographic location".

Do you guys know any reason why?...Every other items seem to be available, so why this limitation?

Thanks.

PK

There's a capacity limit for LiPo's on planes, and manufacturers work hard to keep them under that limit.
I don't recall the details, but I remember hearing an instructor saying that when he sent his son over to NZ to film a shoot they'd scored, he couldn't send the larger of the Inspire batteries due to the limit, and they had to arrange for a store over there to have some of the larger ones in stock and ready to go when they got there.
It may not be the reason, after all, these batteries clearly get sent all around the world somehow or other, but thought I'd mention it anyway, because it is worth remembering if you're planning on travelling with these things.

I am an airline captain and, in fact, there are limits to Lithium Ion/Metal to be carried aboard commercial aircraft.

Between 100-160wh energy capacity, only two can be carried in carry-on (cabin) baggage, if dully protected from short circuits. In fact, 3 can be transported, as the third one is allowed to go in checked baggage on the holds, if it is inserted in the equipment and it is protected from inadvertent operation.

...but that was not my question...

What I am asking is if anyone knows why this particular battery seems to not be available in some markets.

(UK users: Can you get from the DJI online store?)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers