Tarot t2d

KassioLM said:
CarlJ said:
Reverse the motors and set your axis from 0 to -90.

does nothing!!!

Have you updated both the control board firmware AND the motor's firmware? And have you also calibrated X1 on your TX in your Naza Asst Software?

CarlJ said:
KassioLM said:
CarlJ said:
Reverse the motors and set your axis from 0 to -90.

does nothing!!!

Have you updated both the control board firmware AND the motor's firmware? And have you also calibrated X1 on your TX in your Naza Asst Software?

everything is as it should be, updated and configured with gains without vibration the only thing that bothers me is when seto with the knob to -45 to move the phantom when tilting it changes the position of the camera tilt.
  exactly as shown in the video below, the of you behave so well? because zenmuze keeps the -45 degrees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNQ6C7c82nU&list=UUF8JaHAsC2LjzVnlt8TqUSw&feature=share&index=1

KassioLM said:
everything is as it should be, updated and configured with gains without vibration the only thing that bothers me is when seto with the knob to -45 to move the phantom when tilting it changes the position of the camera tilt.
  exactly as shown in the video below, the of you behave so well? because zenmuze keeps the -45 degrees.

Alright damnit, I was trying to avoid this since I was in Nashville filming, but you leave me no choice! And to answer your question my Tarot is working perfectly, but I did have to make a few adjustments in the Naza software and the gimbal software to get everything just the way I wanted. Stay tuned for screen shots of my settings.

And don't you give up on me or I'll drive to your house and fix it myself! :lol:

Tarot2_zps882b27dd.jpg

NazaGimbalSettings2_zps229c3426.jpg

CarlJ said:

hahah thanks man, but my settings are slightly different in the gimbal gains but what affects most is that my setup is with a Phantom2, software and naza not have more of these options to control the gimbal x1. :cry: :cry: :cry:

KassioLM said:
CarlJ said:

hahah thanks man, but my settings are slightly different in the gimbal gains but what affects most is that my setup is with a Phantom2, software and naza not have more of these options to control the gimbal x1. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Friend, solved the problem, I made a downgrade to firmware 1:08 ower possessed these options and changed the setting now gimbal responds perfectly in mode 2 and the camera no longer changes its initial angle. then did the update again to version 3.2 and everything worked perfectly, thanks for the tip ...

KassioLM said:
Friend, solved the problem, I made a downgrade to firmware 1:08 ower possessed these options and changed the setting now gimbal responds perfectly in mode 2 and the camera no longer changes its initial angle. then did the update again to version 3.2 and everything worked perfectly, thanks for the tip ...

That is awesome! Glad you got it fixed!

Kassio, I just got the adapters that you used and im now trying to install them. How did you? I'm not sure which way it goes. Could you post a close up picture of how you have it setup? Thanks!

ageedb said:
Kassio, I just got the adapters that you used and im now trying to install them. How did you? I'm not sure which way it goes. Could you post a close up picture of how you have it setup? Thanks!

10363545_628217947264777_6030195945164627334_n.jpg

Last edited:
i download the version 1.08
I get it ..
you must update Main Controller Firmware to new version.
I need to lose phantom firmware ??
how do you do that??
some tutorial?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20