Tarot T-2D First Flight...

Thanks...still working to figure out how to get into the settings of the gimbal with windows 8 so I can tilt and eliminate the props.
I also just shot two short clips with the "Medium" setting on the GoPro Black. We'll see how that goes...will report when uploaded.

Here are a few of the gimbal doing it's work during the install process...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK0-JzvcofA[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOwUW5gZPzA[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spQ5yqH4iUk[/youtube]

The new setup is a far cry from this old setup... :lol:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgX1xGeKMa8[/youtube]

"Thanks...still working to figure out how to get into the settings of the gimbal with windows 8 so I can tilt and eliminate the props"

Did you ever figure out how to connect to windows8

Hello I am having trouble trying to connect gimbal to software.

I connect USB to PC and to gimbal. If you are facing camera on gimbal - i plug into 4 white pins on right side

I started software, clicked Open Com Port button,

status says COM Port open successfully. Please connect ZVX-BMGC!

I turn on gimbal by connecting battery

gimbal starts up and levels and blue light stays on

Then nothing happens, the status in software does not change.

What am I doing wrong?

Ok never mind I had to change the Com port to connect to gimbal.
But now when I try to upgrade firmware - it seems to be taking awhile - status says "starting firmware upgrade procedure, please waiting..." and blue light blinking on USB plug to PC. How long does the upgrade go on or do I need to press another button?

also is it possible to change any of tilt controls in software and see tilt change in gimbal? I moved some settings around like roll and tilt settings but gimbal did not move.

What does does Motor Output Mode do?

Anythigng else we need to do besides upgrade firmware?

Excuse me but documentation is not very good. And I tried to follow it as best as I can but again documentation is very terse and like in broken english and does not explain much of anything. And yes I googled and looked around and that is how i found this forum. And yes I fiddled around with control in software but nothing happens.

And right now I am trying to do upgrade and its been 46 minutes and still blinking like its upgrading which does not seem right to take this long. So what am I expected to do?????

Is it wrong to ask questions on a forum? Good grief you are very rude person! Is everyone in your village so RUDE? If you are going to be so RUDE just don't answer at all you jerk.

justsomeguy said:
Good grief.

Is Google broken in your village ? Do you find the manual impossible to comprehend?

Have you ever considered tried trouble shooting/experimenting on your own?

justsomeguy said:
Thanks for explaining that you suck at this crazy Internet thing as well as reading simple instructions and trouble shooting.

Calling me "a jerk" was SO clever but VERY hurtful!

It seems that you are better suited to a "hobby" like watching TV or perhaps eating too much. Much waiter for folks like you!

Cheers!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Go get the manual for Tarot. Give it to anyone on street and ask if they can understand it. People have written that these docs are "minimal" and in broken english.

I could go over each part of manual and show how it does not explain much of anything! It just says plug this into this and plug that into that. If something goes wrong it is really frustrating how to fix it. And Tarot is very niche product that is not used by everyone so it can be VERY DIFFICULT finding answers to very specific problems using google - like why upgrade firmware is not working. Or that I had to switch COM port which was not even documented.

You are jerk and you deserve to be "hurt" like you try to hurt others with your snide remarks that tries to belittle people who ask questions on DISCUSSION FORUM! You need to look at yourself in mirror - then give yourself a big slap in face because no one likes pompous jerks like you.

justsomeguy said:
It is pretty funny to read your complaints about broken English in your own broken English.

Many folks have been able to figure out the manual and configure their Tarot gimbals on their own.

Hmmmmmm...

You only have yourself to blame for your lack of intelligence.

Cheers!

That is all you can say? You are not only jerk you are moron. ha
Yes I am sure people have been able to figure things out esp those with experience with electronics and RC's and are use to reading cryptic manuals. But I am sure there are people who are asking questions like me on forums when they first got their equipment. So are you calling all those other people asking questions idiots too?
What country are you from? You sound like you come from "socially backward village" that have a lot of rude obnoxious people. Or maybe it is just you - I would hope it is just you ;)

justsomeguy said:
Wait.

I'm a moron because I was able to figure out a simple thing like the Tarot gimbal? (Something that you continue to struggle with, greatly). You're flailing really hard here sweety.

To answer your latest inane question, I'm from the US. Why does that matter to you?

Your "broken English" complaint continues to deliver some fantastic chuckles.

Cheers!

I ask because you sound really socially awkward and rude but you try not to see that. Maybe it is how you were brought up. I feel real pity for you now :(

justsomeguy said:
Good grief.

Is Google broken in your village ? Do you find the manual impossible to comprehend?

Have you ever considered tried trouble shooting/experimenting on your own?

Easy there pal. It's not well documented and while Google works...the info out there is not "definitive".

justsomeguy said:
ricklohre said:
Justsomeguy...do you have this gimbal? Care to share anything useful?

Yes and I've already have shared plenty of useful info regarding it.

Where have you posted it? Have a link to those topics?

I'll be honest, the spirit of the community of sharing seems to be lost in this thread. Help bring it back? Love to hear your take on it and any mods or adjustments you've made.

I did that...however I didn't find any real useful information on setup beyond using some standoffs and buying a carbon fiber board off e-bay.
Have you used the 7th channel to control pitch? How did you fare on getting your board connected to the software.

justsomeguy said:
ricklohre said:
Justsomeguy...do you have this gimbal? Care to share anything useful?

Yes and I've already have shared plenty of useful info regarding it.

Ya onejapjerk you were very helpful showing what kind of rude person you are. And come to think of it when people google things do you know what google looks for most of the time for things likeTarot? google looks at DISCUSSION FORUMS where people asked QUESTIONS to their problems. Do you see why you are such a moron besides being arrogant rude onejapjerk?

Not interested in getting into a bantor back and forth.
Just want to share useful information.
If you don't fine...just don't hijack a thread to get pushy with each other.

Enough already.

ricklohre said:
Not interested in getting into a bantor back and forth.
Just want to share useful information.
If you don't fine...just don't hijack a thread to get pushy with each other.

Enough already.

Agreed. Just defending little guys who are new at this from onejapjerk nazi.

Yes, your plethora of information you are referring to includes "using standoffs" and "buying things off ebay".
You again are missing the point. When you hooked up your control to CH 7, how did you account for the issue of "creeping travel" when the gimbal moves. Did you adjust gains? Did you change settings in the Tarot software?
Seriously, I'm just trying to get this topic back on the rails here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic