Tarot goPro cable and 600 mw vtx

Reaction score
I am trying to hook up a Tarot goPro cable to my 600mw FPV video transmitter. I just got the cable and found that the cables are not color coded or marked in any way, and I have found conflicting info on Google. There are 2 - three position female connectors, one with two positions next to each other and the other has two position separated by a blank. I am pretty sure that the one with the two positions next to each other is for power/charging and I don't need it. I think I only need the video, but since I don't actually know which is ground and which is video, it's a bit confusing.

Following the diagram and matching the four wire cable in the diagram with the actual cable, the connectors or exactly the opposite of the diagram (as if the left side of the diagram with the connectors was flipped horizontally).

It also appears that I will need to move the connectors together since the ground and vid connectors are next to each other on the tx.

Has anyone used one of these cables successfully with a tx similar to the one in the image?

Attachments

• Tarot - vtx.jpg
    Tarot - vtx.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 859
  • TL68A10 Actual.jpg
    TL68A10 Actual.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 644
I attempted to use one of these cable and was not successful. I believe the cable goes as follows from top of picture to bottom. Video +, Video -, 5V Postive, 5V negative. On the tarot website it actually shows the positive and negative signs on the diagram for the video cable. The reason I could not get the cable to work is because I cut the 5V power cord because I did not want to drain my phantom charging my go pro, and this ending up shorting out the cable. Instead I bought a cheap video cable that worked fine. It is not necessary to have the smaller USB port connector, the larger connectors still fit and the gimbal still moves freely. Hopefully you can get the cord to work though.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20