Tarot gimbal in stock at hobby-king

jmnavarro said:
Gimbal arrived today. Will assemble tonight

How was your experience? Any hiccups in assembling and did it work right away? Just curious, as I'm about to pull the trigger on ordering one.

I bought two of these from foxtechfpv in China and am very pleased with them. The best thing is that they are autonomous, in that all you have to do is give them 12v power and they work right away. The calibration software is a bit non-intuitive, but works perfectly. One tip, when you attach the sensor to the back of the camera mount plate, make sure it is the right way round or your calibration will be a bit odd if you want to make the default attitude with a slight downward pitch.

howardmaryon said:
I bought two of these from foxtechfpv in China and am very pleased with them. The best thing is that they are autonomous, in that all you have to do is give them 12v power and they work right away. The calibration software is a bit non-intuitive, but works perfectly. One tip, when you attach the sensor to the back of the camera mount plate, make sure it is the right way round or your calibration will be a bit odd if you want to make the default attitude with a slight downward pitch.
Hi,

My sensor was already on the mount plate but i'm having some trouble with the Gimbal calibration.

Can you post some photo so that i can check if my sensor is mounted in the right way?

Thanks,
Luis

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl