Tarot 680pro + dji E600

Reaction score
I'm looking for a copter that can take a better camera than what's on the vision/inspire for mainly stills photography. I came across a Tarot 680 pro with E600 fitted. What's you guys opinion on this setup? Also would the E800/E1200 kit/s be better suited to this craft? Or is the E600 sufficient ? I want to mount a Sony rx100 to it or a similar camera. These are the options available :

"This hexacopter will lift a payload of approx
2 - 2.2kg

Handy for transport due to frame's folding design.

- Folding Hexacopter Frame with Carbon style canopy.
- DJI Naza M V2 flight controller with GPS
- DJI E600 propulsion system (Motors, ESCs, Props)

Option 1:
Almost Ready to Fly = €995
Specs as above.
What's required to fly:
- Lipo Battery(4s or 6s)
- Transmitter/Receiver

Option 2:
Ready To Fly = €1400
Specs as above plus:
- Futaba T8J Tx/Rx
- Imax 2s-6s battery charger
- Two 6s 5000mah lipo batteries - good for approx 15-18mins flight time per battery

Option 3:
RTF + Gopro, Gimbal & FPV: €2200
Specs as per option 2 plus:
- Gopro Hero 3+ Black Edition
- Tuned 3 axis gimbal for smooth video
- 5.8ghz video transmitter + receiver for live video feed from camera
- 7" Field Monitor & 3s Lipo Battery for ground station power

Will easily take a heavier gimbal/camera than the above."

go with the e800, for a few bucks more you'll be able to lift more weight. And not to mention the new motors and ESC for the e800 are alot better. The stopping and moving mechanics are improved due to the new ESC design.

Reactions: gingericeman
Thanks. There wouldn't be any issues such as too much power from those motors causing vibrations in the whole craft? Also would the video transmitter be compatible with any camera I would fit to the unit?

you should be ok. I built a 650 quad in the past with a 20a ESC, 350kv motor and 15" props, it was smooth as butter. The recommended prop size is 13.5" according to DJI with their proprietary prop, it should handle better. If its too much power, just adjust the gains in Naza assistant.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20