Taranis X9D Plus problems....

billn said:
DattaGroover said:
I love all these features, but my main issue is not getting good connection. It keeps telling me Telemetry lost/telemetry recovered, or RSSI critical when it's only 250 meters away and in plain sight. Usually once per flight it will do a wild move out of the blue, completely unprovoked.

Any ideas about that? I'm using Fr*Sky 25cm antennas on my X8R, and they are correctly installed, far as I can tell.

Looks like something is wrong. My Taranis Plus is new enough that the SWR works and I have a low SWR and good RSSI and have never had any problems. I have the two antenna's on the receiver in a V away from the FPV tx.

For the issues with the Orange TX I have only used it with the nano. I just put an AR610 into my NIFTY, and just got the 200QX so when I can get outside to fly I will see if I still have the same issues with those. If so I will probably build my own JR module using a Spectrum TX out a cheap RTF TX.

Bill

That's funny... I"m also picking up a 200QX this weekend. And I was looking at the detailed instructions on how to strip down a Spektrum TX and other parts from a FlySky rig... with a FRSky replacement antenna. It looks like it perfectly emulates a Spektrum TX... I'll eventually get to that, I'm sure... :D

I've also found that the problems I'm having with the OrangeRX are pretty much by design. That's the way it works. Not the greatest, but nothing to get too worked up about. As long as I know that's a known limitation... it doesn't bother me much...

-slinger

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik