Taranis, x8r, Phantom2 w/ H3-2D - x1 tilt not working

Reaction score
So I have just installed an x8r receiver in my phantom 2 with H3-2D gimbal. The x8r uses s-bus. All channels work except the x1 channel to make the gimbal tilt. Everything also shows in the software but x1 gets no response except going to -1000 and staying there.

I have the same setup on my phantom 1 and everything works ok.

Any ideas?

Did dji change the x1 channel from 8 in the stock transmitter after the firmware upgrade so that it won't work with a 3rd party tx?

Videocam said:
So I have just installed an x8r receiver in my phantom 2 with H3-2D gimbal. The x8r uses s-bus. All channels work except the x1 channel to make the gimbal tilt. Everything also shows in the software but x1 gets no response except going to -1000 and staying there.

Any ideas?

Did dji change the x1 channel from 8 in the stock transmitter after the firmware upgrade so that it won't work with a 3rd party tx?

try channel 5

Videocam said:

did you get this sorted and if so how?

Any ideas?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj