tampa bay fl flyers

Are you gonna go with the mod? I think you will have more control without mod. I want to give you some hints. Learn the orientation without that course lock. Another key to become a story flier. Fly low on atti and control with drift. No risk flights. It really was not so windy down low. We should have looked at wind up high. I'm

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

been flying in course lock a lot never ever had it due that would fly it out 3000 feet hit rth and boom no problem when I watched it back was no straight lines was drifting bad trying to correct itself look like a zig zag guess winds where just getting real bad up that high

high wind advisory only happens over 30mph on skyway I think

Reactions: Tony Cowan
Chuck said he had 2 birds. I wonder what he wants for the other.

other doesn't have a camera on it

Sorry I missed the Meet today. Tony, right after I texted you. Lost the phone. Just found it in the fridge!!!! Got so busy today with unexpected guests and food. My apologies guys.

Um- anyone have last known coordinates? I freedive and have access to all sorts of water crafts. - I'll post this up in the other thread too.

We know where it went down. Close to land. It was zigzagging all over the place. His rth was 1mph. Unreal. Could not believe what I was seeing. I'm still grounded Michael. No luck at all. Chuck seem to thinks maybe the cable from compass came loose. I'm not sure. I ordered another compass just in case. I'm perplexed as to why this is happening seeing no problems like this ever before. Let me know if you could at least look at it. I would be willing to leave it with you.

i can whenever you feel like swinging by. have some house stuff in the AM, but could meet early afternoon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1