Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Taller Landing Gear For FC40

Discussion in 'Phantom FC40 Discussion' started by thevolkp, Oct 6, 2014.

1. thevolkp

I am sorry if this topic has been beaten into the ground but I have to ask. I want to get taller landing gear for my FC40 so I have clearance for my Gopro. After reading about the need to have the compass wires perfectly square on the new landing gear, I was wondering which product would make this easier, ie, plug and play. Thanks.

2. Mandrake

3. thevolkp

Thanks. Is there any landing gear to stay away from such as being to flimsy? Anyone have any advice?

4. varangian

I bought a set on ebay for $8.99, free shipping. They came in a plastic bag without a name, but seem to be well built and they work fine. I just slid the compass down the leg as far as it would go and it's good.

5. martybabe

They do vary, I got a set off ebay that were cheap and very fragile, replaced with a set from Banggood which were much stronger.

6. pert

fusuno make a nice set, of CF skids, little heavy, but very nice,, you can cut them down to what ever hight you need, comes with a compass mount, helidirect has them , love mine ;) , very stable, land anywere with them, and they look great, best looking gear iv seen, :idea:

7. thevolkp

Looked them up. Looks cool. Which one did you get and were they easy to install?