Talk me into/out of a drone-world kit for my p4p+ purchase...

Reaction score
What I have: p3 standard + DJI insurance
What I want to buy: p4p+ kit + DJI insurance

Things I want:
  • 3 batteries
  • multi battery charger
  • hard case
  • prop guards (or tell me why I dont want them)
  • extra blades

Things I dont want:
  • CF blades (this forum has scared me away from them forever)
  • lens filters
This kit DJI Phantom 4 PRO+ (Plus) Executive Kit w/ Custom Wheeled Case, 3 Batt has everything. Do I really need the lens filters, garbage 64GB card, or portable battery bank? Also dont care about the "freebie" mini drone but thats just part of the deal

This kit would be slightly cheaper Phantom 4 Pro+ Plus Pack (Travel Hard Case + 2 Extra Batteries + Tripl… and I could supplement the extra blades and microsd card of my choice (samsung evo+ or pro likely).

My usage scenario is hobbyist/checking on cattle. Cant see any reason to need the lens filters but maybe I'm just that much of a n00b on the photography front.

The package deals are sometimes more expensive than buying the Phantom and accessories separately. Figure out exactly what you need and then compare the prices.

My usage scenario is hobbyist/checking on cattle. Cant see any reason to need the lens filters
You won't need filters if you're only flying to check on cattle.

ernded up piecing together a p4p+ kit from amazon + BB. Charger and case came already, drone tomorrow and extra batteries + props weds

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl