Taking Photos while recording video

Reaction score
Did the recent firmware update break this? I know in the past you could take JPGs while capturing video on the P4P, but this weekend I noticed it had stopped working. Stills I was counting on were not on the card when I got home.

So the button was still present in DJIGo4 but it never saved to your card?

So the button was still present in DJIGo4 but it never saved to your card?
Yes. It even made the shutter and film advance sound.

I've had numerous problems with the new firmware. I downgraded the firmware last night, all back to normal.
Clearly there's issues with the firmware, surely somebody at DJI tests new firmware.... Don't they?

Same here although I have not updated to the latest firmware. Does it work by pushing the actual shutter button on the remote instead of the one in the app? I haven't tried that yet.

Did the recent firmware update break this? I know in the past you could take JPGs while capturing video on the P4P, but this weekend I noticed it had stopped working. Stills I was counting on were not on the card when I got home.
Keep in mind you can easily pull stills from video in Photoshop or Lightroom..

Reactions: Flying V
Regardless, it needs to be fixed. That's a lot of software opening for a jpeg pull that should be right on the sd card.

It is odd that we are not all having the same problems. I too am upgraded to the latest firmware and DJI Go 4 app, I can take photos while video is recording.

Not all sunshine though, photos will upload via the controller, but video will not.

Flight testing still limited due to weather.

For the moment I will stay with the current FW.

CHEERS!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31