Taking off from my apartment, then over to the paintball field.

And ????

Watch this where we invited local Paintball guys to have a go at us .............. (you need to fast forward to about 25:00 mins ...)

But well watching whole as a good example of safe show ...............

Nigel

Last edited:
Reactions: p3s_noob
Who was saying that our quadcopter were dangerous and even that many pilots were irresponsible? Those guys are mad!!

What does a plain like that weight?

Who was saying that our quadcopter were dangerous and even that many pilots were irresponsible? Those guys are mad!!

What does a plain like that weight?

Sorry are you asking about models in the video I put ?

To be perfectly frank and honest ... an ability to spell would be an asset !! But of course
even Microsoft Spell Checker is ***** !

Nigel

Last edited:
Watch this where we invited local Paintball guys to have a go at us .............. (you need to fast forward to about 19:00 mins ...)

But well watching whole as a good example of safe show ...............

Nigel
THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Nigel, BTW I respect and enjoy your "Beta" testing.Especially the FW compatibility for P3S.Thankyou!I'm new to editing/filming, I'm a pilot first and slowly getting this editing/filming stuff.

I try to help ..... its a hobby. Anything I can do to help another is great. I am lucky that my work allows me time to 'play' ... I am the boss !!

I have been involved with model aircraft for more than 50yrs .... and hope that any knowledge I picked up on the way can help others. I do not profess to know the answers ............ we are all still learning. But I hope that I can steer people towards a better understanding.... or at least to question !

Cheers
Nigel

it anyone wants to watch more RC antics with the good and the bad .... Youtube : solentilfeuk

I have nothing to hide !

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik