Taking drone to Greece, Rhodes

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm
Going on holiday to Greece, Rhodes and I want to take my drone with my to get some pictures and videos I was just wondering is there any rules and regs anyone may know about taking drones abroad? Also will the drone still work fully functional with satellites ect!

Came back from Rhodes recently - lovely island. Would love to go back again this year with my drone. Post some footage when you do it

I'll leave the floor clear for someone with more knowledge than me to answer but if you do a quick search of the forum you'll find loads of good information about travelling with your phantom.

Came back from Rhodes recently - lovely island. Would love to go back again this year with my drone. Post some footage when you do it

I'll leave the floor clear for someone with more knowledge than me to answer but if you do a quick search of the forum you'll find loads of good information about travelling with your phantom.

I sure will have w few ideas already on what to do with the drone there, I just hope I won't get it seized by the police or anyone there, would it be possible to take hang luggage if I get a case or beat to keep in suitcase?

Have a look around the forums...You want to take it hand luggage.

Don't know about the regulations with the airline company you are flying. I guess there is no problem having the drone with you in the backpack. As far as flying in Greece I live in Greece and you will have absolutely no problem flying here. Lately Greece with the useless politics we have became the junkyard of Europe but there is always a bright side in life and this is that authorities here the last thing they want to bother is drones. So you can enjoy flying...

Reactions: Alexlapo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav