Taking credit for photos / publishing photos.

Nice! The college stuff I do is in the winter, inside, so that wouldn't work for me... lol...

And I shoot a lot of AAA baseball in the summer, but MiLB rules strictly prohibit drones at or near MiLB ballparks. The team I shoot for might have me do some aerial location shots after the season is over.

I might be doing some shots come baseball season but it will be without players on the field.. just hype video / shots.

Reactions: ianwood
Always look under my bed for MIBs and overhead for black (drones):eek:
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/052011/1306235605_men_in_black_putting_on_glasses_fail.gif
That black drone could be mine. Haha

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441033143.227210.jpg

Also, that gif is awesome!

HAHAHA You will have us all believe you are a perfect angel and always have been your whole life? No one is. Even those that believe in a god and are supposed to be the voice of their god have follies. No one is perfect and everyone has broken a law at some point. It's human nature to not observe authority. But, I don't want to get into an argument about peoples personal details and flaws. If Adam is informed of the so called rules and regulations, he can make his own decision based on what he perceives the risk level to be, but the fearmongers will always be here with unsubstantiated men-in-black theories.
1306235605_men_in_black_putting_on_glasses_fail.gif

Reactions: Fplvert

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj