Taking apart the cover

You need a tiny Philips (like for fixing eyeglasses) and a 2mm Allen. Make sure you don't use magnetized versions of the tools or you could throw off your compass. When you are done, shitcan the Philips screws and go to the hardware store and by standard flat heads. Can't remember the size, but the HW clerk will help. Philips are the worse design known to mankind.

Meta4 said:
promocop said:
Where is this screwdriver hiding? Didn't get one
Have DJI dropped it? My P2v & P2+ both came with a nifty phillips/flat screwdriver just the right size.
A screwdriver came with my Vision but there was none with my Vision Plus.

Re: Sv: Taking apart the cover

Mopar Bob said:
You need a tiny Philips (like for fixing eyeglasses) and a 2mm Allen. Make sure you don't use magnetized versions of the tools or you could throw off your compass. When you are done, shitcan the Philips screws and go to the hardware store and by standard flat heads. Can't remember the size, but the HW clerk will help. Philips are the worse design known to mankind.
M3 8mm philips head fits perfect.

#N-0 Philips for the 4 screws (1 on the end of each arm)
and 2mm hex for the other 12... Helps if it has along bit to the get the 4 screws closest to the middle (1 on each arm again)

The screws on the very end of the arms are actually 00 Phillips.

I find that a 5/64 hex screw driver is a little better than a 2mm. A 0 or 00 phillips should work well for the others. All these screw's have loctite on them so they may need a little pressure to remove!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers