Taking an image from a video

Reaction score
When I get home with my video recording, if I see a shot I like can I take a photo from the video footage

I use Sony Vegas movie studio 12 so thank you for confirming it can be done

Thanks for that I watch my vids in VLC before editing so that's good news

If you record video in 4K, the resulting still image jpeg frames will be 4x larger than from 1080p video. Another reason the P3P is the way to go, and why DJI is putting all its resources into P3P production, instead of P3A! 4MP jpegs instead of 1MP! Clean them up in LightRoom CC 2015, including the new Dehaze tool, and you'll have thousands of images per flight to pick keepers from, even if you never use the fabulous 12MP RAW shooting capability!

If you record video in 4K, the resulting still image jpeg frames will be 4x larger than from 1080p video. Another reason the P3P is the way to go, and why DJI is putting all its resources into P3P production, instead of P3A! 4MP jpegs instead of 1MP! Clean them up in LightRoom CC 2015, including the new Dehaze tool, and you'll have thousands of images per flight to pick keepers from, even if you never use the fabulous 12MP RAW shooting capability!
Dehaze for those still on CS6 and not paying monthly fees ;)
http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/56001178

Over Fallbrook Mall.jpg
Or I use Grab on my MacBook Pro.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers