Take some responsibility.

When I signed up to this forum group, I have noticed how differently its laid out, its not common like the other ones I belong to.
It needs to have an active moderator, stickies need to be posted, and perhaps a dedicated forum for each model, not just the V1 and V2 and FC40. Whats happening is all these repetitive questions are under the "general" forum (for the most part) and that's all we seem to see and or read. A moderator is to place these in the appropriate categories, like a "newbee" section for example. Perhaps better management would eliminate all the run around.

reALIGNed said:
When I signed up to this forum group, I have noticed how differently its laid out, its not common like the other ones I belong to.
It needs to have an active moderator, stickies need to be posted, and perhaps a dedicated forum for each model, not just the V1 and V2 and FC40. Whats happening is all these repetitive questions are under the "general" forum (for the most part) and that's all we seem to see and or read. A moderator is to place these in the appropriate categories, like a "newbee" section for example. I've never seen a single post from "Adam", but perhaps better management would eliminate all the run around.

Agreed, the main page should have all the Phantom models as a start. The general section is a one stop shop and it becomes terrbily difficult to find pertinent information to what you are looing for.

Furtermore, unless I am the one who is having problems, the search function doesn't seem to use all the words you enter, but only the first one.

I am looking at gimbal information like what works well, price, trying to compare and make a solid decision. Good luck with that, it's all over the place in each section.

LOL, ........post a question about your gimbal info. :lol: :lol: (sorry Ozzyguy, couldn't resist.)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20