Take off, then immediate secondary level protection?

Reaction score
P1. Proper calibration, updated firmware, UI calibration, green slow flash, the whole nine yards. Using dronefly batteries as well as dronefly batteries. H3-2d, hero3. Full charge with 3amp.

Behavior: Take off normal, then usually 3-5 seconds after takeoff in air, rapid red flash and loss of oomph and descend to ground even under full throttle. This happened with 2 batteries in a row, both right off the charger.
Help is greatly appreciated.

I had the same issue with a bad battery cell. The best way to investigate is to plug the phantom into the computer and run the assistant software. Check the battery cell voltage. All of them should be close together (approx 5-10 mv apart). My guess is that you have a faulty cell issue on both batteries. That's very rare but not impossible. Hope that helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Working with 6 batteries. 5 dronefly 1 phantom oem. Charging them overnight. Will check back in.

Checked your level protections in Naza Assistant?

Turns out it was the batteries. They were stored for a long time and not cycle. Yes I checked the loads and their levels. Batteries are puffy to the touch. Confirmed with a second good battery.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4