Take-Off Problem...

Reaction score
I have never crashed and always practiced smooth landings. I have never had a problem with my P2V until today. I set it up to fly, and when I start the motor up, all seemed well. When I pushed on the stick to take off, it seemed like the back two props didn't have enough power and my P2V just tilted backwards. The front two props work just fine as they seemed like they wanted to take off. I took the props off and started it up. I simulated a full power take-off, and once or twice there was a sound that was like a hang-up. PLEASE HELP! FREAKING OUT!

ViperTomahawk said:
I have never crashed and always practiced smooth landings. I have never had a problem with my P2V until today. I set it up to fly, and when I start the motor up, all seemed well. When I pushed on the stick to take off, it seemed like the back two props didn't have enough power and my P2V just tilted backwards. The front two props work just fine as they seemed like they wanted to take off. I took the props off and started it up. I simulated a full power take-off, and once or twice there was a sound that was like a hang-up. PLEASE HELP! FREAKING OUT!

In the way you are describing the situation, is exactly as though you're attempting to take off with the wrong stick. Unless you switched your settings, you should only use the "Left" stick until you're at least 8-15ft off the ground. And make sure you have locked on to a number of satellites first if using gps mode.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20